- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to our users and improve our business.
We collect information in two ways:
- Information you give us or information provided through a social network. For example, some of our services require you to sign up for an account, provide information for a contest or award, or link an account through a social network. We work with social networks including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, and LinkedIn. We have access to information you directly provide and information through those social networking services based on your privacy settings on those networks.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you visit different parts of our site or applications and what selections you make on the services. We may also automatically collect certain technical information such as:
We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile information if you use a mobile device to access the site).
- Details of how you used our service, such as your navigation paths and search queries.
- Mobile related information if you access our website using your mobile device.
- Internet protocol address.
- Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser, mobile device, or your account.
- Browser type, operating system, and other technical information.
How we use information we collect
We use information we collect to populate real estate listings and process those listing.
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve our services, to develop new services and offerings and to protect us and our users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content like giving you more relevant search results and ads.
We use aggregated and demographic information to support our advertising needs so we can continue to provide many services for free. Your personally identifiable information is never disclosed to these parties, unless you are notified or consent.
Please keep in mind that comments sections, forums, and other similar areas of our services are public. Any information posted in those areas is viewable and usable by anyone that has access.
If we provide you with any mailings or other communication, you can always opt out of that communication.
You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it’s important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
You have the right to remove your personal information from our databases. If you have any problems or questions, please let us know by contacting us here firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you with the process.
Do Not Track Signals
Some web browsers have settings that include “do not track signals.” Our services are not currently engineered to respond to those signals from browsers.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, outside organizations and individuals unless one of the following circumstances apply:
- For the business purposes of the site
We may share or publish information to fulfill the purpose of the website. For instance, personal information may be displayed in a real estate listing or published from our database where such information is necessary to fulfill the purpose of the website.
- With your consent
We will share personal information with companies, outside organizations or individuals if we have your consent to do so.
- For external processing
- For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, outside organizations or individuals if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues or protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- In case of a sale or asset transfer
If we become involved in a merger, acquisition or other transaction involving the sale of some or all of our assets, user information, including personal information collected from you through your use of our services, could be included in the transferred assets. Should such an event occur, we will use reasonable means to notify you, either through email and/or a prominent notice on the services.
- In aggregated form for business purposes
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners we have a relationship with, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information to show trends about the general use of our services.
We work hard to protect our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold however no website is entirely secure. You should protect the account information in your possession as well.
Children Under 13
Our site is not directed toward children under 13 and we will not knowingly collect information for any child under the age of 13. If you are the parent of a child under the age of 13 and have a concern regarding your child’s information on our site, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our Services are Located in the United States
Our website and associated services are hosted in the United States. If you are outside of the United States, your information will be processed and stored in the United States and you are consenting to such processing and storage.